Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Gibson

Gibson is doing very well.  Since our last post, Gibson is having regular bowel movements and up to full feeding through a feeding tube.  We haven't tried bottle feeding yet but in the next couple weeks we will get to that.  The doctors are slowly weaning him off of his meds and IV fluids.  It is awesome to see some lines disappearing.
Our lap top hasn't been working for the past week but once that gets working we will update pictures and a more detailed description of how Gibson's progress is going.
Thank you for all your support and love!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy to hear things are going well! We think of this special little boy so often and always keep him in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaydi,

    I was so happy when my mom gave me your blog address. It has been great to read up on your sweet little Gibson. He is so precious. I have kept him and you and Garrett in my prayers.

    PS I have a family blog that is private that I would love invite you to. If you'd like you can just send me your email address. Mine is roxy_eg@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete